Give Through COFA
COFA’s goal is to reach out to the 149 million outdoor enthusiasts across North America, one person at a time. We need your help to make this possible. If it is your desire to see men, women, and children come to know the Lord as their savior, why not be a part of making that happen with your gifts and donations? You can help by giving COFA the tools needed to reach out to more men, women, and children.
COFA trusts PayPal to take your donations. You can use your VISA, MasterCard, American Express Card, Discover Card, or your bank or PayPal account.
COFA is a public 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. COFA will never call or text you directly to request a donation.
**Note: You don’t need a PayPal account to give to COFA.
It is important that your Will clearly reflects your wishes. Whether or not you have been supporting COFA-Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America over the years, it will be very gratifying to know that part of your estate will provide financial assistance to reach the unchurched outdoor enthusiast across the country for many years to come. Our goal is to make sure your wishes are carried out.
Gifts In Kind
COFA can often use many items that you no longer need. Here are just a few examples:
- Cargo Trailer (7′ x 14′ or 7′ x 10′)
- Tents: Military Style Vinyl GP small and GP medium
- Vehicles – We continue to receive donated serviceable and resalable cars, trucks, boats, canoes, and RV’s. Perhaps you have been wondering what to do with a vehicle? If you donate your vehicle to COFA, it may either replace one of our trucks or be sold, with the money going towards COFA’s ministry work.
Vehicles and trailers:
- 4×4 ATV’s (for women’s hunt camp and events)
- Handheld GPS units: Garmin Rino series preferred
To help COFA with any of the above needs or if you would like to discuss other ways to support COFA’s ministry, please contact Mike Brooks at (303) 880-9878 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Leslie Allen at (303) 909-3707 or email@example.com.