Give Through COFA
COFA’s goal is to reach out to the 149 million outdoor enthusiasts across North America, one person at a time. We need your help to make this possible. If it is your desire to see men, women, and children come to know the Lord as their savior, why not be a part of making that happen with your gifts and donations? You can help by giving COFA the tools needed to reach out to more men, women, and children.
COFA trusts Paypal to take your donations. You can use your VISA, MasterCard, American Express Card, Discover Card, or your bank or Paypal account. You don’t need a Paypal account to give to COFA…just click the button and tell Paypal how you’d like to give. It’s that easy!
You can use your VISA, MasterCard, American Express Card, Discover Card, or your bank or Paypal account.
It is important that your will clearly reflects your wishes. Whether or not you have been supporting COFA-Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America over the years, it will be very gratifying to know that part of your estate will provide financial assistance to reach the unchurched outdoor enthusiast across the country for many years to come. Our goal is to make sure your wishes are carried out.
Gifts In Kind
COFA can often use many items that you no longer need. Here are just a few examples:
- Chain saws
- Tents: Military Style GPS small and GPS medium tents with liners
- Vehicles – We continue to receive donated serviceable and resalable cars, trucks, boats, canoes, and RV’s. Perhaps you have been wondering what to do with a vehicle? If you donate your vehicle to COFA, it may either replace one of our trucks or be sold, with the money going towards COFA’s ministry work.
- Gas or propane lanterns
- 20 and 40-gallon propane tanks
Vehicles and trailers:
- Trailers–open that can be used to haul 6 ATV’s
- 4×4 ATV’s
- Good cots
- large coolers
- Handheld GPS units: Garmin Rino series preferred