Come to the Northern Minnesota Lakes region for a Fall Retreat with COFA. We will be lodging in cabins and dining at Camp Oak Hills on Lake Marquette south of Bemidji, MN (home to Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox). The local lakes we fish hold some of the nation’s largest walleye, northern pike, and musky. You will get a chance to fish, trade stories, and take some great pictures.
At COFA Fall Retreat you will:
- Catch Fish and become a better angler (unless you only sit on the dock and drink really good camp coffee).
- Grow in your relationship with God. If you choose, move forward from wherever you are in your spiritual journey; whatever point you are in your life. All are welcome.
- Be a part of meeting and making some potential life-time friends with other outdoor enthusiasts.
- Probably get out-fished by Dan. At one point, we had 5 Dans in camp. A couple of them are really good anglers - The rest are just really good people.
- Eat great food and enjoy some delightful fish fries from our catches. All meals (Breakfast/Lunch /Dinner) are provided with your Registration.
- Come away with reunion and new acquaintances from around the country; memories of a lifetime; rare experiences and special blessings found from this adventure in the Land of Paul Bunyan.
COFA Fall Retreat: September 15-20, 2022: Cost for Couple $750. Cost for Single $400. Cost for Family (3 or more) Contact Us. A $100.00 deposit is required per person with the remainder due upon arrival. Deposit is transferable, but not refundable.
Check-In ~ September 15, 2022 (Camp Oak Hills, Bemidji MN) at 5:00 pm: Dinner served.
Check-Out ~ September 20, 2022 before 1:00 pm: Breakfast & Lunch served.
You may bring your own boat, share a boat, or rent a boat! Cost of (a) Minnesota fishing license and your personal gear are your own responsibility.
For more information, or to sign up by email: contact Leslie at LeslieA@cofausa.org , Phone (303) 909-3707.
You may also contact Mike at MikeB@cofausa.org , Phone (303) 880-9878.
Registeration Coming in 2022
Fall Retreat is open to both Couples and Singles. Come for the full Retreat, or just for the Weekend.
- Full Retreat $750
- Weekend TBD
- Full Retreat $400
- Weekend TBD
Registration Information coming soon!
COFA is an All-Volunteer organization and is a designated 501(c)3 Non-profit organization. We are always interested in any dollar amount or equipment you would like to donate. It is greatly appreciated! COFA trusts PayPal for online Payments / Donations. (click link to make PayPal donation) Your tax-deductible donation goes toward ATV maintenance, licensing, and other materials/equipment. Any amount you donate is greatly appreciated!