Not really a problem

Having trouble with this site? Post questions here.

Moderator: GeneralHavok

Not really a problem

Postby muleskinner » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:05 am

But what is the proper way to invite someone to the COFA forum? I know several people that I would like to invite but I would like to go about it the right way. Some people are not believers that I would like to invite. But that is our job in lives as Christians to bring these folks in. I can't think of a better way than something like this to bring a lot of folks in to the word. I have failed to get some of these to come to Church with me so maybe this site can gently teach them. Then who knows maybe they will be setting in the pew next to me.
Galatians 2:20
muleskinner
Junior Scout

Re: Not really a problem

Postby Rebel Hog » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:51 am

muleskinner wrote:But what is the proper way to invite someone to the COFA forum? I know several people that I would like to invite but I would like to go about it the right way. Some people are not believers that I would like to invite. But that is our job in lives as Christians to bring these folks in. I can't think of a better way than something like this to bring a lot of folks in to the word. I have failed to get some of these to come to Church with me so maybe this site can gently teach them. Then who knows maybe they will be setting in the pew next to me.

Amen brother!
Jesus said, "he who stands firm to the end will be saved" Mark 13:13.
www.floridaconservation.org/
Rebel Hog
Senior Scout

Postby GeneralHavok » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:10 pm

I'd suggest that one way to invite a non-Christian here is to simply ask them if they'd like to post on a forum. If they have an area of expertise related to one of our existing conversations, they're as welcome as anyone to take part. If they love the outdoors, they'll probably enjoy the folks here as much as anywhere else.

We're all looking forward to the future...but none of us more than the giant, evil robots.

GeneralHavok
COFA Geek

Return to Help with the COFA forums