Word of the Day, July 2, 2018, Psalm 18:2

This section is for the discussion of Christian theology only.
Arguments against the Christian religion belong in the Dissenters Forum.

Moderators: GeneralHavok, pastorgreg

Word of the Day, July 2, 2018, Psalm 18:2

Postby Marty » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:41 am

Word of the Day, July 2, 2018

“ Praise to the Lord! Oh, let all that is in me adore Him! All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him! Let the Amen sound from His people again; Gladly for aye we adore Him.”

Psalm 18:2

2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

He is my rock, my I am, my fortress, my Yahweh, my Eternal GOD, my deliverer, my Abba Father, my Bread of Life, my YHWH- Rapha, my God, my Dayspring, my YHWH-Shalom, my Horn of Salvation, my Breath of Life, my High Tower, my Branch, my Buckler, my YHWH-Shammah, my Bright Morning Star, my Everlasting GOD, my Cornerstone, my YHWH-Raah, my Foundation, my YHWH-Yireh, my Firstfruits, my YHWH-Tsidkenu, my Goodness, my YHWH-Nissi, my Hope, my Judge, my Creator, my Lawgiver my GOD.

The Lord is my Man of Sorrows, my Love, my Immanuel, my Living Stone, my Lord of Harvest, my Mediator, my Keeper, my Shepherd, my Ancient of Days, my Truth, my Alba and Omega, my Prophet, my Shade, my Author of Faith, my Messiah, my Potter, my Source, my Jehovah, my Prince of Peace, my Last Adam, my Living Water, my Master, my Peace, my Mighty One, my Lord of Lords, my Refuge, my Fuller’s Soap, my Passover Lamb, my High Priest, my Root of Sharon, my Guide, my King of Kings, my King of the Jews, my Lord Jesus Christ, my Righteous One, my All in All, my Intercessor, my Head of the Church, my Mighty One, my Portion, my Bridegroom, my Anointed One, my Song, my Lovingkindness, my Bishop of Life, my Quicken Spirit, my Lamb of GOD, my Nazarene, my Good Shepherd, my Stronghold, my True Witness, my Elect One, my Chosen One, my Wonderful, my Word, my Living Water, my Firstborn, my Saviour, my Great Priest, my Jehovah, my Lord of Host and My Amen!

Praise Him this morning, worship Him this morning and give Him all the Glory this morning! What an AWESOME GOD we Serve.

“ Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee. How great Thou art, how great Thou art. Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee. How great Thou art, how great Thou art.”

Timothy P. Furness
Marty
Trail Guide

Return to Christian Theology