Word of the Day June 28, 2018, Acts 10:43

This section is for the discussion of Christian theology only.
Arguments against the Christian religion belong in the Dissenters Forum.

Moderators: GeneralHavok, pastorgreg

Word of the Day June 28, 2018, Acts 10:43

Postby Marty » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:08 am

Word of the Day, June 28, 2018

“ Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now am found. T'was blind but now I see.”

Acts 10:43

43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

I have been talking with a couple men that are not sure if they know Christ, believe in GOD or if there is a heaven or hell. They question the Word of GOD and believe it is just one big story or scam and a bunch of men writing what they think and not the inspired Word of GOD. I share with them my testimony of Christ changing my life and the new Tim. It was not me, but Christ that did it.

I ask these questions to them as we speak. Do you believe in Christ Jesus and by receiving Him into your life your sins are washed away? I do! Why, because I believe in the Word of GOD. It tells me “ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

This is true love. An attribute of GOD and a description of His being and who He is and true love. GOD’s love was truly shown at Calvary when Jesus Christ, His son, died for all our sins.

John 1:12: 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 3:18: 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36: 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

1 Peter 2:6: 6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Acts 16:31: 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 12:46: 46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

John 6:35: 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 6:47: 47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Where are you in your life today? Are you filled with joy, peace or are content? This can change with Jesus Christ as your Messiah, your Saviour. GOD promises eternal life for those that believe and call upon His Son’s name. The thought of eternal life with Christ may not seem perfect for you because of how your life is now. However, in eternal life with the Father GOD there is no death, no sickness, no enemy, no evil and no sin. None of this world as we know it today.

If you have never trusted Christ as your personal Saviour, let His promise of everlasting life be yours and believe. Let this change your life today, tomorrow and for eternity. Seek Him today!

“ I'm free from the guilt that I carried, from that dull empty life I'm set free, for when I met Jesus, He made me complete, He forgot how foolish I used to be. I'm free from the fear of tomorrow, I'm free from the guilt of the past, for I've traded my shackles for a glorious song, I'm Free! Praise the Lord! Free at last!”

Timothy P. Furness
Marty
Trail Guide

Return to Christian Theology