I am new to COFA, now what?

The place to start: learn about COFA!

I am new to COFA, how many events have you attended?

17%
17%
17%
Zero
50%

Total votes : 6

I am new to COFA, now what?

Postby Mike Brooks » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 am

Are you just learning about COFA-Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America? Maybe you just attended a COFA event, are a little nervous about commiting to anything spiritual, but enjoy hanging out with fellow outdoor enthusiasts. What can you do? I would recommend that you keep attending the events you're interested in. There is nothing wrong with making new friends and enjoying the great outdoors through COFA sponsored events. What if there are no COFA events scheduled for your area? Use the COFA forum section titled "Roll Call" to find out about other COFA members in your area. You can contact those people and get to know them. Maybe later you'd be able to set up a small fishing trip, hike, or even just a cup of coffee. Bring some friends, and before you know it, you've started a small group in your area! Take all the time you need...and learn as you browse through all the COFA forum posts. Share what you know, and get to know some great outdoor enthusiasts.

If you're ready to start an "official COFA group" and would like to talk with a COFA representative, call Mike Brooks...he'll help you through the process. (303) 456-0555
Last edited by Mike Brooks on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not into your own understanding, Proverbs 3:5
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Postby Jeremie76 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 am

Do the trainings count? I am having a hard time. I want to do some of the shoots, fishing, etc.. but they are all on Saturday's and I workd 14 hr days on Sat. It is kinda frustrating at the moment.
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to turn" - Abraham Lincoln
Jeremie76
Trailblazer

Postby Mike Brooks » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:43 am

Yes, the training does count, and it was great having you there!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not into your own understanding, Proverbs 3:5
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Re: I am new to COFA, now what?

Postby Mike Brooks » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:58 pm

COFA is having Bible studies...all kinds of classes...marriage and relationship classes...
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Return to New to COFA? Start Here!