Time for a new post in here

Love to ride? Live to ride? Share stories about your bikes and your rides, and plan a local COFA trip.

Time for a new post in here

Postby DaveHawk » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:08 am

in the 70's and thinking of a Bike ride to Southern Va in the Mt's this weekend. I also figured out it is time to start back to work before 5:30 AM :eek:

All the lights except for one at flashing for my 6.5 mile ride to work and no, nada ... barely nothing in on the road that early. Make for a nice ride to work.
Anyway here it is all cleaned up , the van seems to be getting only the pick up and delivery drives these days. I bought a drivers back rest and highway pegs before I left last weekend to the retreat. What a difference. Old Man comfort LOL

If God is for me who can be against me.

www.colonialrestorationstudio.com
DaveHawk
King of the Mountain

Postby milehiscott » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Nice. That sounds relaxing.
milehiscott
Senior Scout

Postby LJ Whitson » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Nice way to travel and great mpg :grin:
"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."
LJ Whitson
Trail Guide

Postby DaveHawk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 am

Got the bike back a few months ago. Taken a couple long rides , SC and Tenn. I like riding in the winter to the shop every day. I don't think there is any better teacher for riding then in traffic we have around DC. One thing I've learned keep back and observe everything .
I had the bike painted with the New Caddy Black Diamond , she really sparkles. Reminds me of looking up at the big sky out west when the sun hit her.
If God is for me who can be against me.

www.colonialrestorationstudio.com
DaveHawk
King of the Mountain

Return to Motorcycles