Are premium bullets really necessary?

Share techniques for reloading, where to get the best reloading equipment, and share tips with fellow hunters.

Moderator: Ironknees

Postby silvertip » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:35 pm

hola shootist...are you blowing off the invite...or maybe just busy...either way its all good...however as Mr John Wayne said...in the shootist...I have only killed folks that truly deserved it...

I don't really agree with that theory...but I like my old school westerns as much as anyone...

the forum is here for all to enjoy...and learn...I am no newcomer to all this...so I can tell you have been around...this is great...all experience is welcome...and I am sure you have a lot to contribute...and actually already have...practical experience is the highest level of prowess in my mind...

it goes like this...you get in what you put out...lets call a full on take over...OK...

the theology forum is light years away here...I am looking forward to your input...but I am sure you already know this Jesus Christ is in charge here too.!

our love for shooting is tempered by our respect for one another as Saints...t :grin:
silvertip

Postby davidlt89 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:16 pm

and creating new "super " bullets is just a way IMO to get more money...

Exactly!!!! nothing more nothing less. God bless.
Psalm 27:13

13 Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living.
davidlt89
Senior Scout

Postby SavageHunter » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Hey Smoke, I like the avatar pic...that's a nice lookin' camo job on that rifle.
Mike
SavageHunter
Junior Scout

Postby the shootist » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 pm

Ted,

Not blowing you off on the hunt. Would love to get in on it, but pastoring a church full time and also working in the courts for about 80 to 100 hours a month keeps me on my toes.

I drop in when I can. And I HAVE covered some ground in my days -- maybe too much ground. It gets weary pretty quick these days.
. . I press toward the mark . .
Philippians 3:14 (KJB)
the shootist
Junior Scout

Postby silvertip » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:14 am

there will be time to sign up probably until July ...Mike will keep making updates on that ... :grin: t
silvertip

Previous

Return to Reloading