Got this from a friend on mine...needs our prayers!

Having trouble with prayer and Bible study? Looking for help? We can help each other. This is not the place to discuss theology...it's a place to improve your self-discipline and encourage others.

Moderators: pastorgreg, George Reinbold

Got this from a friend on mine...needs our prayers!

Postby Mike Brooks » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:47 pm

I would ask for your prayers for Pastor Dale Reger and his wife Pat. Pastor Dale was the Pastor of Conifer Community Church for years and they both mean so much to me and my family. They are good friends and Pastor Dale spent a lot of time mentoring me and helping me to grow in my walk with the Lord. Pastor has been suffering from Dementia for many years and he is loosing the battle. Pastor and Pat will celebrate 58 years of marriage this month. Pat is no longer able to take care of Pastor Dale due to his health getting worse and she will be taking Pastor Dale to a nursing home to receive 24/7 care this coming Tuesday. Please pray for Pat for the strength to do what is necessary and pray for Pastor Dale for his peace and health. I can't imagine how hard it would be to take your spouse and put them in a nursing home. When I think of the times that Pastor and I used to spend together, I am reminded of Proverbs 27:15 "As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend."
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not into your own understanding, Proverbs 3:5
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Return to Prayer & Bible Study