Coyotes in large packs??

Do you hunt predators or varmints? Share your stories here!

Coyotes in large packs??

Postby Mike Brooks » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:14 am

Had a large pack of coyotes behind the house, yelping and running around the house. Have any of you ever seen more then 10 in a pack?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not into your own understanding, Proverbs 3:5
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Postby Woody Mortensen » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 pm

Coyotes have different characteristic's and appearance from different parts of the country. The desert coyote will be small, short grey-brown fur and usually hunt in numbers two to four, but have never seen more than six.

I'll bet your from a cooler climate so the appearance and characteric's of the coyotes will differ from those found in the desert. Your coyotes most likely have longer fur and more color in their coat.

Isn't it amazing how nature provides camouflage and protection for these critters?
Woody Mortensen
Senior Scout

Postby DaveHawk » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Woody the yoto's in Va and Md are big. They look much like one would think a wolf looks like. I saw a big one last year that was bigger than any Large German shepard I've seen.
If God is for me who can be against me.

www.colonialrestorationstudio.com
DaveHawk
King of the Mountain

Postby oz n bolivia » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:37 pm

Isn't it amazing how nature provides camouflage and protection for these critters?

This is true evolution. Dawrin recorded it in the Galapagos Islands. The creature evolves to match its enviroment. It is not that monkey stuff. Even humans change for different climates. Some adapations are not overly visable. Isn't GOD's design great!!

Oz
Blessed is he that believes in Jesus and the FATHER.
oz n bolivia
Trail Guide

Return to Predator and Varmint Hunting