kinda makes me mad

Share your most incredible stories of close encounters with game, survival stories, exciting adventures, and more.

kinda makes me mad

Postby D1 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:30 pm

was doing some research for a hunters ed class that I will be hosting this weekend and found this

Gaylord, Minn. (AP) — A Belle Plaine man charged with fatally shooting his 8-year-old son in a hunting accident pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter.

Forty-year-old Anthony Klaseus entered his plea Thursday in Sibley County District Court on Thursday. Charges of trespassing and hunting without a license were dropped.

Klaseus admitted to shooting his son, Hunter, but maintained it was an accident.

Prosecutors say Klasesus and Hunter - who was dressed in camouflage - were hunting April 19 when he said he mistook the boy for a turkey and fired.

Officers that responded to the shooting found Hunter with pellet wounds through his neck and torso.

A breath test administered at the scene to Anthony Klaseus registered a blood-alcohol concentration of 0.06 percent. A urine test revealed the presence of marijuana but the exact concentration hasn't been disclosed.
D1
Senior Scout

Postby oz n bolivia » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Makes me sick. Great example for a father to set!

Oz
Blessed is he that believes in Jesus and the FATHER.
oz n bolivia
Trail Guide

Postby Mike Brooks » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 pm

ya, this is stuff that should never happen, now we must teach our kids how to be safe from their dad's, go figure!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not into your own understanding, Proverbs 3:5
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Return to Drama in Real Life