Good Website!

Share stories, tips, gear recommendations, and more.

Good Website!

Postby Jeremie76 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:14 am

You know that Revelation says "blessed is the one who reads the words of this propphecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it because the time is near" Revelation 1:3 NIV

Well I see food prices rising, energy shortages, our government printing money and recently another 38 million people went on food stamps. Now the Bible says that a loaf of bread is going to be worth a day's wage. I found a good website, for those of you that can afford something like this, I suggest you look into it (I am, although not sure how I can afford it). They have food for a year for families, couples... etc. They average about 90 cents per meal when you buy it in bulk. If we die before any of this comes true, then we are bless, but I would personally rather be prepared like it says in Revelation. The website is http://www.readyreservefoods.com/index.html

Survival is not just being out in the woods, survival is living...
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to turn" - Abraham Lincoln
Jeremie76
Trailblazer

Return to Survival