Pray for my family

Be discreet: first names only, no gossip, be general. Requests may be edited at any time.

Moderators: Mike Brooks, Grizzly

Pray for my family

Postby Jeremie76 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:44 am

So, a few posts below I asked for prayer for my dad back in 2013. After almost losing his life when his body went sepsis and being in a coma for a month and a half he came out of it. He stopped drinking and smoking (at least for a while). He had no will to live as he could not work due to his injury as a log-cutter, and because his health deteriorated (he couldn't walk out to the mailbox and back without breathing hard). He started drinking again. Well, Thurs. Oct. 29th 2015 my dad lost his battle with depression and alcohol and took his own life. This is the most difficult thing that I have ever gone through to date. As a pastor I do not know how I will be able to go back and continue to preach good news when currently I am consumed with bad news. 2015 has been the worst year of my life - my wife was diagnosed with cancer and my dad shot himself... Please pray for me and my family!
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to turn" - Abraham Lincoln
Jeremie76
Trailblazer

Re: Pray for my family

Postby milehiscott » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Jeremie,
We are praying for you and your family.
If you want, feel free to pm or email me to talk.
Scott
milehiscott
Senior Scout

Return to Prayer Requests