Pray for our missions trip

Be discreet: first names only, no gossip, be general. Requests may be edited at any time.

Moderators: Mike Brooks, Grizzly

Pray for our missions trip

Postby Bubba in FL » Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 pm

My wife, Susie, daughter, Courtney & I will be heading to Uganda for 11 days in late June-early July. We will be working with a group called Sozo Children - which provides shelter, food, education and love for orphans with the objective of returning them to their villages as productive Christian leaders & members of society. The financial cost of the trip has been extreme - but the Lord has been faithful in providing for us to be able to make it on this trip.

Please pray that we go with the hearts of servants and are an impact for Him and are impacted ourselves to be better servants when we return.

Thank you for your prayers & God Bless!
"Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

Acts 10:13
Bubba in FL
Trail Guide

Postby DaveHawk » Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Sounds like a great trip, you will be storing up blessings. May the Lord use you as a mighty vessel.
You are in my prayers.
If God is for me who can be against me.

www.colonialrestorationstudio.com
DaveHawk
King of the Mountain

Postby Bubba in FL » Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks Dave, we had our first group meeting last night to start to prepare our hearts. I feel that we will all be changed forever by this journey.

Peace,
"Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

Acts 10:13
Bubba in FL
Trail Guide

Postby DaveHawk » Wed May 16, 2012 1:16 am

Yes you will be.
I did mission trips to Peru in the late 80's early 90's and would not trade the experiences for anything.
Couple of things about mission trips, patients, wait on the Lord, things like plans can change on a heart beat, and take lots of pi,tures.
If God is for me who can be against me.

www.colonialrestorationstudio.com
DaveHawk
King of the Mountain

Return to Prayer Requests