My Wife and Family need Prayers

Be discreet: first names only, no gossip, be general. Requests may be edited at any time.

Moderators: Mike Brooks, Grizzly

My Wife and Family need Prayers

Postby TRMichels » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 pm

We took my wife n to the ER 2 days ago, because she was feeling weak.

She has bronchitis and penunonia, and had kidney failure (which is now under control). But, she has a large tumor tha covers the whole upper half of her left lung.

If the doctors are correct (until she has a biopsy on Monday, and then it will be at least 10 days) that she has cancer, and it is incurable. I am preparing myself to lose my wife within the next 3-5 years.

I am hoping for a miracle, that she is, or will be, found cancer free.

However, I learned a long time ago - not to ask God for what I want, but for what He wants, because he knows what is best, and his plans are often not the same as ours. I will accept whatever He wants.

May God bless all of you,

T.R.
T.R. Michels
TRMichels@Yahoo.com
Trinity Mountain Outdoors Hunting Magazine Website
www.TRMichels.com
TRMichels
Trailblazer

Postby Unclebuck257 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 am

TR,

I just read this post this morning and you can be assured that both you and your wife will be in our prayers. PLEASE keep us updated on your wife's condition and situation.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with ALS last year, for which there is presently no cure. When I pray for him daily, as I will now pray for your wife, I give The Lord PRAISE for his healing, IF it's The Lord's Will. I will also pray that The Lord Comfort and Strenghten both you and your wife, as I do for my friend and his family too.

God Bless!
Unclebuck257
Senior Scout

Postby TRMichels » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Thank you very much.
T.R. Michels
TRMichels@Yahoo.com
www.TRMichels.com
TRMichels
Trailblazer

Postby Jeremie76 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

TR, I am lifting you and your wife before the throne. God is still the God of miracles. Praying for his peace and wisdom to overcome you and his healing hand to touch your wife.
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to turn" - Abraham Lincoln
Jeremie76
Trailblazer

Postby TRMichels » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 am

Diane had a lung biopsy yesterday, we should know from 7-10 days whether or not it is cancer, but at least half her left lung is filled with a tumor, and may have to be remoeved either way.

My daughter Tawnya who has PTSD and sees a psych 2x a week and has in patient therapy 3x a week, just got out of the hospital, because her blood sugar had been flucuating between 300+ and 30, It may be the anti-biotics she is on, or it may be a result of her gastric bypass 6 months ago, we just don't know. But she is quite sick.

While I was in the hospital with both of them I got a text from my son, saying he probably has to have back surgery for sciatica.

My pain levels have leveled off, but I'm still using 360 mg of morphine per month to del with peacks in pain levels. We do not have insurance, so I cannot get the back and neck surgery I need, nor the atypical facial pain surgery or the reconstruction of my face sto I can breathe out of my nose.

Other than that - we love Gd, and we know He love us.

Someone pleasenotify Mie Brooks, I don'tthink he knowsabout this - or he would hae called me.

Thanks for your prayers, we are hoping for lots of miracles here

God bless

T.R.
T.R. Michels
TRMichels@Yahoo.com
www.TRMichels.com
TRMichels
Trailblazer

Postby Unclebuck257 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 am

Your wife, you, and your family will be in our prayers.
Unclebuck257
Senior Scout

Postby D1 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 am

I have and will continue to pray for you and your fAMILY TR
D1
Senior Scout

Postby turkeyjv » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Prayers sent
FOR WITHOUT HIM WHERE WOULD I BE

Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.
turkeyjv
Senior Scout

Postby Mike Brooks » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 am

prayers coming from Colorado, please let us know how we need to pray brother!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not into your own understanding, Proverbs 3:5
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Postby TRMichels » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm

My youngest daughter, Tawnya (Mike's kind of adopted daughter) hd bafriatric surgery a year ago, and lost 100 pounds, but has had several complications. She has had to have her gall baldder removed, and may have to have part of her pancreas removed, because her blood sugar keeps flucating between about 30 and over 200 ( !00 is desirable). She has been in either the hospital or the ER at least 1 time per month ever since. Lasw weekend while in the ER and the hospital she had 3 seizures.

Wife Diane began chemo and radiation in July last year, and after they shrunk the tumor they operated on Dec 29, 2011, to remove her entire left lung. They believe they got all of the cancer, with nothing spreading. While in the hospital she also had pneumonia, respiratory and cardiac and gastro intenestinal problems, including a large ulcer caused by medication they gave her. We almost lost her about 3 different times. She has been home about 1 month, and is alreddy back to work part time, climbing up two flights of stairs to our apartment, and across the parking lot to the office. She is a lot stronger than I gave her credit for.

I've been suffering from exhaustion, due to low blood count and low hemoglobin count. There will be 2-3 days when I cannot get out of bed, and then 2 days when I feel fine. This has been going on for about a year, I thought it was my heart, because I have a heart murmur and irregular heart beat. But, the Doc's believe I am bleeding internally - so I need an endoscope and a colonoscoy - yea!!!

Please pray for us, our income has dropped severely, we hope Diane gets on SS income, but will not know for about 3 months - meanwhile we are hand to mouth.

Things are very tight, with over $40,000 in unpaid medical bills. Pray the we find the funds to meetall of our needsm and that we get the strenght to handle al our triaals and medical tribulations.

We would all like to be healed, but will acept God's will and ask that He be in control of all our pain, illness, mental / ps;ychological stress, medical needs and medical bills.

May God bless all of you,

T.R.
T.R. Michels
TRMichels@Yahoo.com
www.TRMichels.com
TRMichels
Trailblazer

Postby Mike Brooks » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:25 am

We will be praying for you bro....Say hi to all. E-mail me if you are up to talking on the phone. Will pass this on to prayer warriors......love ya bro...
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not into your own understanding, Proverbs 3:5
Mike Brooks
Site Admin

Postby milehiscott » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Praying.
milehiscott
Senior Scout

Return to Prayer Requests