How did you make out with the past hurricanes this year.

Saltwater fisherman share stories, tips, etc.

How did you make out with the past hurricanes this year.

Postby Bob Brooks » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Just a small note hoping all the COFA guys and gals made out OK in the last couple of Hurricanes. In No. Ft. Myers we made out pretty good. We had some rain, but not as much as other people did around the state. The people that live in the state of Florida have to take the warnings seriously. Because most of the time they have a good idea where that hurricane is going, but it is not 100%. Hurricane Charlie in 2004 was on its way to Tampa. About 200 miles south of Tampa he desided to take a right hand turn. About 20 miles from my house. We had no electricity for 2 weeks. But, if we had not been prepared it could have been real bad.
Hurricane season is over in December, so stay ready.
Also for all the COFA members, Thank You for your prayers for my Sister Debbie in Illinois. Mike and I sure appreciate your thoughts and prayers
for her. Her name should have been Scrappy instead of Debbie. She still is hanging in there. God Bless You and Yours...................Brooksy
It's the little moments that make life big
Bob Brooks
Greenhorn

Postby LJ Whitson » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 pm

Glad you making it ok through the hurricanes, hope those still coming don't come your way. Will continue praying for your sister Debbie. Take care and God Bless, LJ
"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."
LJ Whitson
Trail Guide

Return to Saltwater Fishing